jeudi 24 mai 2012


By Irishgull

I have a new fun, fresh and flowery collection, available exclusively @ Digital Crea from today !
I also have two gifts for you ! So, read carefully the whole article :)

 Here is some inspiration realized by the awesome ladies from my CT :

 
 
 
 



And now some gifts for you !!

My friend Maryse aka Mumure prepared a gorgeous Quick-page for you !
Go HERE, on her blog to grab it 

Anf for my Facebook fan, exclusively, but also for you ;), I prepared a sample from my kit, so you will see a little bit closer how it looks like !
To download it, go HERE, like my page and click on EXCLUSIVE

Hope you will enjoy those little gifts !
I wish you a wonderful and sunny thursday !
See you soon !

2 commentaires:

Mumure a dit…

Ca y est c'est mon blog ;)
GROS BISOUS et encore MERCI.

Bribri62 a dit…

Merci pour votre partage et votre travail
Amitiés