lundi 12 mars 2012

Priss made this awesome page with my new kit : Where are Chicks ? available on Wednesday March 14th @ 7thH where I'm guest this month !


You like it ?

Would you like winning this kit ?
So, please tell me where I am guest this month and I will choose one winner on my blog, one winner on DST @ the happy place and one winner on my FB page (Like my page and you will get an exclusive freebie)

So, let's play ! I will announce winner on Tuesday night :)



By me ;)

15 commentaires:

Maca a dit…

Wooow, fantastic new kit, sweetie!!! You guests in 7th Heaven. Thank you for a chance to win.
Love your and Laura pages!!! Are fantastic!!! Hugs! Maca

Anonyme a dit…

Oh!! oui!!! j'aimerai gagner ton magnifique kit!!
merci pour cette chance
Isa aka zaza09

Frezia a dit…

Oh! Vero, this is gorgeous! Love the kit so much! It just full of spring feeling and flowers! Wow! And by the way congrats with guesting at new shop!

Traumelfe a dit…

This kit looks so gorgeous, sweetie!
And the pages are so amazing!
You are guest at 7th Heaven.
Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Pliscrap a dit…

j'oubliais c'est chez ‎7th heaven designs

jaycee51 a dit…

Another beautiful kit...enjoy guesting @ 7th Heaven...hugs...JC!

jaycee51 a dit…

Beautiful kit...enjoy your guesting @ 7th Heaven...Hugs...JC!

Dimeda a dit…

Looks lovely! Thanks for the chance.

cizzy a dit…

I love this, it looks amazing, loving the page by priss...thanks for the chance ti win it!

You are quest designer @ 7thHeaven Designs x

Lynnise Bowman a dit…

Well, sweetie, here I am again, you know I love this it is STUNNING, thanks for the contest, crossing my fingers:)

Filateya a dit…

Magnifique kit!!!superbe!!! merciii pour la chance! Le magasin c'est http://7thheavendesigns.com

Brooke a dit…

Oooh at 7th Heaven? Your work is just gorgeous. And would love the chance to scrap layouts. Thanks for the chance

Brooke a dit…

Oooh at 7th Heaven? Your work is just gorgeous. And would love the chance to scrap layouts. Thanks for the chance

Brooke a dit…

Oooh at 7th Heaven? Your work is just gorgeous. And would love the chance to scrap layouts. Thanks for the chance

anae a dit…

je crois que c'est chez 7th heaven. je trouve ton kit super beau, j'adore ces couleurs tendres. bravo et merci pour la chance