mardi 17 janvier 2012

RAK Time !!
On thursday, my new kit Peps ! will be in shop at ScrapbookArtAvenue !
Please, tell me what is your favorite color ?
And you may win my kit
I will anounce winners on Wednesday night.
I'll choose one winner here, one winner on FB and one winner on DST.
Hurry up !
And thank you for stopping by !

By Irenchen
 
By Yelina



19 commentaires:

Rossi a dit…

Very beautiful set Vero :) Nice colors ;) Actually they are some of my favorites and I use them often (pink, green, blue, yellow)My favorite color is white. But I also like everything colorful :)

Lile a dit…

wonderful kit and sweet elements, perfect for my little girl.
my favorit color is yellow and pink, white :)
thank you for the chance.

elitka a dit…

This is so awesome and absolutely cute kit!!!!My favorite color is blue! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Maca a dit…

Wooooow, totally fantastic kit!!! Really anatubg oages!!! Love it! Thank you for a chance to win. Huga! Maca

Traumelfe a dit…

Wooow! It looks so great, sweetie!
Love the colors!
My favorite colors are turquoise and pink.
Thanks for the chance to win!

Cinthya a dit…

WOW!!! that radiants colors ... lovely the elements, Thanks for the chance
hugs
faby

Cinthya a dit…

oppsss... i forget say my favorite colors, it's a blu
thnk
faby

Kira a dit…

Thank you for this :) chance to win! but I don't have favorite color...

Maman-de-Léna a dit…

superbe kit, je suis fan!!!
ma couleur préférée c'est le rose

linda a dit…

Looks Beautiful!! my most favorite color is Purple!!!

Widie a dit…

Wow...Amazing Kit and lovely colors!!! well, my favorite color are green, red and blue. Thanks for the chance to win!

Pam a dit…

Looks great. My favorite color is blue. Thanks for the chance to win this.

Sarah a dit…

J'adore ton style, il saute vraiment aux yeux!!! Mince, il est à croquer, ooui, j'espère que mr random me choisira!

Shayna a dit…

How lovely!!!!!! My favorite colors is green. Thank you for giving me a chance to win :)

hugs,
Shayna

malatova a dit…

Woooooooooow! Fantastic kit! Thanks you, sweetie, for a chance to win. Hugs!

Lucienne designs a dit…

thank you for the change!!
My favorite colors: rose, red, blue, green.

big hugs, Lucienne

wendy a dit…

wowww Very beautiful and delightful kit!
thank you for this chance!

Sarayane a dit…

Magnifique kit!!!
Ma couleur préférée: le bleu ciel...
Merci pour le rak!!!

Angie a dit…

superbe kit bravo !
une de mes couleurs favorites : orange