jeudi 8 décembre 2011



I'm very excited today ! I will release my very first kit @ Scrapbook.Art.Avenue !! I called it "Beloved" because everything I do, I do it for my beloved ones.
It's inspired from my daughter's bedroom and I hope you will like it !
Read the total post, there will be a gift for you :)

I want to specially thanks Kimla Designs for her patience and her help : She lent me her amazing CT and she even made me two fabulous pages
Also a huge thanks to her whole CT : Those girls have been so nice and made such a wonderful work, you can see their pages further.

So ... Here it is :
20% off on thursday and friday on each product, don't miss this opportunity !

Please, don't share it ! I mean, you can share the info, of course, but not the kit itself !
 
 
 
(A free gift is offered with Bundl Version - Surprise !)
Pages :
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And now ... A freebie ! Since it's my first kit, I want to share my happiness with you and I'm very happy to offer you this little add-on coordinated with the kit. 
Enjoy ! And thank you for stopping by :) 


17 commentaires:

Abeille a dit…

Il es trop beau ce kit Véro!! Et merci pour le freebie!!

Dukuu a dit…

Wow!Amazing kit and pages fjr girls by CT!!!!I admire your creativity! Your works inspire me on creativity! I wish successes in creativity and the big sales!Big Hugs!!!

Avital a dit…

Woooow!!! This is fantastic kit!!!! Amazing pages!!!!
Congratulations!!!

lucie a dit…

félicitation ma poulette, je suis super fière de toi , ton kit est sublime et je te souhaite tout le succès que tu mérites
gros bisous

anae a dit…

pour un premier kit, c'est une réussite totale, un superbe kit, mille bravos pour ton talent et merci pour le merveilleux cadeau que tu nous offres. bonne continuation et continue à nous faire rêver. amitiés

Athenais a dit…

ton premier est tres reussi, j'espère que plein d'autres suiveront.

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Kira a dit…

WooOOOOOOOoow!!!!!! I love it! I love all your works!:)

mamouna a dit…

quel beau kit! il est superbe, et quelle fraicheur merci beaucoup pour le cadeau amitiés

Jitka a dit…

Everything is just amazing!
Thank you for your wonderful freebie!

Fishounette a dit…

Waouuuuuu j'adore !!!!! Bravo il est magnifique !!!!!
Merci beaucoup en plus pour ce joli freebie !

Anonyme a dit…

Thank you so much lovely.

hsmema a dit…

Beautiful new kit, congratulations.
Thank you for the extras.

Nathalie Scrap Design a dit…

C'est superbe ce kit !!! Merci pour le freebie.

Anonyme a dit…

Merci c'est tout mignon ...

L'atelier, si doux, si gourmand a dit…

Bonjour,

Un p'tit coucou, pour te féliciter c'est juste sublime, magnifique bravo et quel talent... à bientôt.

fl_connie a dit…

Thank you so much!