jeudi 5 mai 2011

New release @ A5D shoppe and INSD sale !


Little Traveler by A5D Shoppe







 My page :




For the love of scrap by A5D Shoppe :

During our INSD sale May 5-8,  For the Love of Scrap is FREE with a $10 purchase! Simply add the kit to your cart. The price will automatically show as free with a qualifying purchase.



My page, with a template Spring Blooms 8 by Busy Bee Designs, available tomorrow @ Mscraps :








Little Gardener by Lily Designs :




My page :







Secret Garden by Lily Designs :




My page :






An eternal story by NewLifeDreams Designs


  

My page :






Blue Romance by ET Designs




My page :



Bonanza : a collaboration grab bag with FREE ADD ON by Micheline Martin & Queen of Hearts










My page, with a template Joyfull Heart by Busy Bee Designs @ Mscraps 






Aucun commentaire: