vendredi 17 décembre 2010

Une quick-page en freebie pour vous !! A free quick-page for you !!

You can buy this amazing kit by Galiscrap @ Digital Crea, for 1 € only, here 



6 commentaires:

CraftCrave a dit…

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [17 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jitka a dit…

Thank you sweetie!
Fantastic as always!

songbirdy36 a dit…

I have to say, of all the QP's I have yours are the most beautiful! I absolutely adore your work - you are truly very creative :) Also, I don't just get your QP's I then go and buy the kits you create them from - so while I love you and your work, my hubby groans whenever he sees me on your page! LOL Have a wonderful Christmas sweetie and thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us xxxxxxx

CBH a dit…

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup c'est magnigique et merci de ce partage Denteline

Kirsten a dit…

Happy New Year and thank you so much for the QP!